Entertainers, party planners, and cocktail enthusiasts – rejoice! Cassy Young – Decorating Den Interiors is proud to offer home bar design services. Incorporating a bar into your home is a great way to update the look and feel of your decor. It’s also a method to saving more money – pouring a glass of wine at home is a lot cheaper than paying $8 a glass at a local hotspot. Whether you’re entertaining guests every weekend or only throw a bash once a year, our interior designers can help you transform your home with a bar that fits your lifestyle:
Custom Home Bar
- Wet Bar/Dry Bar. These bars, also referred to as back bars, mimic bookshelves. Wet bars have a sink, whereas dry bars do not. They’re ideal for basements, living rooms, or large kitchen spaces. Ample shelving space makes it easy to store glassware or display your decorative bottle selection. If you choose a design with an midsection, dress the space up with a decorative mirror or framed artwork. This will draw your guests attention in and open up conversation around your stunning bar.
- Storage Bar. If you pride yourself on your liquor, wine, and beer selection, a storage bar can be customized to fit all of your favorite spirits. These bars are designed to stock as much supply as you need, as well as tailor-made for preparing and serving beverages. Storage bars are ideal for large basement layouts, but can be tailored to fit into kitchens, living or dining areas.
- Portable Bar. Perfect for small spaces, these rolling carts tote everything you need to host the perfect party from anywhere in your home. Moveable bar carts are equipped with foldable tabletops so that they can be easily stored in a dining room, basement, or kitchen corner. You’ll find portable bar carts in designs like polished wood galvanized metal, making them easy to pair with your existing decor.
- Corner Bar. Another option for tight spaces, corner bars are ideal for basements or dining rooms you do a lot of entertaining in. These decorative cabinets minimize space consumption by being tucked into an underutilized corner while maximizing storage for glasses, bottles, and bar accessories through shelving and cabinetry.
- Breakfast Bar. Your home bar doesn’t have to cater to alcoholic beverages. Breakfast bars are trending in home design and extremely popular installations in kitchens, bedrooms, and apartments. These compact countertops can feature cabinet space to store all of your favorite breakfast cereals and snacks, shelving to keep plates, bowls, and glasses accessible, and a mini-fridge to store perishables like milk and orange juice.
Whether you’re looking for a large installation to host all of your gatherings or a smaller system ideal for storage, the interior designers at Cassy Young – Decorating Den Interiors can help you create the bar of your dreams.