A rug can effortlessly transform any room. Not only can a rug change the look and mood of a room, they also have a range of practical benefits – from warming your home, to reducing noise.
Many families buying a new home will be moving into a house without carpeting. This means that rugs are going to be necessary for a variety of reasons:
- Instantly add color to break up a solid floor
- Create a soft, luxurious surface underfoot
- Create separate seating areas with several rugs
- Use a rug as the basis of the room’s color scheme
- Rugs provide an additional visual layer, making it easy to transform a room from cold and dreary to warm and colorful.